Privacy Statement of Flemington Medical & Ant-Aging Centre
(9 Princes Street, Flemington 3031)
1st July 2013
- What personal information is being collected
- Who is collecting personal information
- How personal information is being used
- To whom and under what circumstances personal information is disclosed
- How personal information is stored
In most circumstances, Flemington Medical Centre & Anti-Aging Centre:
- Will only collect personal information about you with your consent unless it is legally required or authorised to do otherwise
- Will collect your personal information directly from you where this is practical and possible
- Will only collect personal information about you that is necessary and relevant to the purpose for which is collected
- Will only use your personal information for the purpose for which is collected or for a directly related secondary purpose that you could reasonably expect your personal information to be used for (unless legally required or authorised to do otherwise).
- Will provide you with access to your personal information unless legally required or authorised to deny such access. An administration fee may be changed to process your request
- Will only disclose your personal information to a 3rd party with your consent, or where you could reasonably expect such disclosure, or where we are legally required or authorised to do so
- Will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information complete, current and accurate
- Will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information about you is kept secure
- You can request access to the personal information about you that we keep on record.
- If you believe that any personal information about you is incorrect or out of date, you are entitled to ask us to correct it
- No fee is charged for requesting access to personal information about you that we may have on record, however, we may charge you a reasonable cost for processing your request.
Alison on Ph: 9376 6884
This Privacy Statement is based on a template developed by the Alliance of New South Wales Divisions of General Practice through reference to the Office of Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site Privacy Statement an subsequently through reference to the Health Privacy Principles of the Health Records Act 2001 (Victoria).